A 5 day advanced Training for Practitioners with Julie Peck
- When you teach a lesson or a series of lessons do you address what your client/s wants, needs, can accept and utilise? We will be placing particular detail on you developing the Feldenkrais language to assess their ‘needs’.
- Can you choose lessons appropriate to your intended outcomes?
- Do you develop a ‘learning based’ environment?
- How and when do you include your client in the lesson?
- Do you utilise the full spectrum of ATM to FI strategies?
- How are you developing your ‘self-use’ in facilitating the teaching of the lesson?
- What do you do when you get ‘stuck’ in a lesson, confused or simply don’t know what to do next?
- How do you assess and reflect on your learning and teaching after the lesson?
- How is your FI practice informing your learning?
Lots of questions for YOU to consider in your Feldenkrais FI practice.
When you register we will send you reflection guidelines to assist you in preparing and enhancing your learning for the week.
Two weeks before the workshop we will be asking you to send to us the questions that you would like to be addressed so that the workshop can be tailored to your needs.
Saturday June 8th – Wednesday 12th
Cost: Full price $650 Early Bird – $600
AFG members and Feldenkrais Institute Alumni early bird $550
EARLY BIRD means paid by Sunday May 10th
Online Booking and Payment here:
Come, have some fun, reignite your curiosity, enjoy your colleagues, and further your learning.