Feldenkrais practitioners are invited to a one-off opportunity to immerse yourself in FI revision at wonderfully affordable visitor rates.
To support a small contingent of NSW-based students the Feldenkrais Institute of Australia is planning to offer a local training segment in Sydney.
There will be room for a few practitioners to participate in this small group experience.
- You will benefit from sharing your learning with a group of engaged and curious students who are practised at learning collaboratively
- You will receive individual attention and support
- You will explore the opportunities and affordances of using rollers in your FI applications
- You will participate in ATMs that illuminate the FI concepts
- You will watch Moshe Feldenkrais give a lesson and find ways to embody his skills into your own work
- You will be treated as a full participant in the room but pay only the day visitor rate
You can choose to attend one week, or both weeks.
— Tuesday April 23rd – Saturday April 27th
— No class on Sunday
— Monday 29th – Friday 3rd May
Suite 8, Level 2,
345 Pacific Highway North Sydney
This is a marvellous venue, created specifically for Feldenkrais events.
Zoran Kovich will be the trainer supported by Jenni Evans
$300 for each 5 day block
Contact Jenni Evans to register
See sidebar for contact details
We look forward to you learning with us.