An interactive workshop for parents, carers and people who work with children with special needs.
In this workshop you will learn:
- to build your confidence in helping children learn
- How to recognise opportunities to include learning in everyday activities
- The importance of relationship and play
- How to create learning games
- How the essential principles of the Feldenkrais Method® can help you optimise learning for children with special needs
This workshop will be highly experiential and will incorporate the presentation of ideas, Feldenkrais movement lessons video material interactive small group activities and lots of opportunity for discussion.
Learning through movement is a language in which children are experts. Over the 2 days you’ll have opportunities to be curious, ask questions and develop your understanding of movement and sensation. You’ll build on your own memories of this language which children already know.
The Feldenkrais Method® is a sensory way of learning. It is grounded in the belief that everybody can learn, grow and develop, regardless of abilities. It’s a gentle yet powerful through-the-body movement approach that respects the incredible abilities of the nervous systems and the plasticity of the brain, helping the brain and body to work together.
Read about the team here
to book online click here