To learn more about the Feldenkrais Method you may like to:
Attend a Workshop See Events for details of upcoming workshops and information sessions.
Attend ‘Awareness Through Movement’ classes In Australia, details of local practitioners can be found by phoning the Australian Feldenkrais Guild on 1800 001 550 or at www.feldenkrais.org.au
Read some articles
Read some books by Moshe Feldenkrais
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation and Learning. London: Routeledge and Kegan Paul, 1949; New York: International Universities Press, 1950 (soft-cover edition, out of print); Tel-Aviv: Alef Ltd., 1966, 1980, 1988 (hardcover edition).
- Awareness Through Movement: Health Exercises for Personal Growth. New York/London: Harper & Row 1972, 1977; Toronto: Fitzhenry & Whiteside, 1972, 1977 hardcover edition, out of print); Harmondsworth, Middlesex, England: Penguin Books, 1972, 1977; San Francisco: Harper Collins, 1990 (softcover edition).
- The Case of Nora: Body Awareness as Healing Therapy. New York/London: Harper & Row, 1977; Frog Ltd., Berkeley, CA, 1993.
- The Elusive Obvious. Cupertino, California: Meta Publications, 1981.
- The Master Moves. Cupertino, California: Meta Publications, 1984.
- The Potent Self. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1985. Harper Collins, New York, 1992, (softcover edition).
Listen to CDs of AwarenessThrough Movement lessons or Feldenkrais workshops
A range of books, CDs and downloads may be purchased from www.feldebiz.com.au and various other suppliers
Try an Online learning activity
or from the Feldenkrais Institute Website click on Knowledgebaseand look in the Articles area- General Interest- Making the most of Awareness Through Movement